With famous landmarks such as Connaught Place, Jantar Mantar, and Rashtrapati Bhavan only a stone throw’s distance away, Bloom Hotels is one of the best hotels in Delhi. Clean, cozy, cheap, and bang in the center of Delhi. Just what every traveler needs.
The rates of most hotels in Delhi include amenities like a conference hall, swimming pool, gym, spa and massage. Perhaps that’s why the price tends to be on the high side. Bloom Hotels eliminate all the extra charges, and have been recognized for providing guests the best value for their money. I highly recommend this place to anyone searching for hotels in Delhi.
In contrast to the indulgent or garish decor of hotels in Delhi, the yellow-white minimalist color scheme of Bloom Hotels exudes cleanliness and fresh air. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. I stayed in the Value Twin Room, and am positively planning to come back here the next time I visit Delhi.
I also tried out their breakfast. Nothing beats digging into traditional Aloo Parathas first thing in the morning!
Aloo Parathas are basically unleavened dough that is stuffed with mashed potatoes and spices, flattened out with a rolling pin, and cooked on a flat pan greased with butter or ghee. Aloo Parathas are usually served with curd and pickles.
Note: ID is required upon check in. This applies to most hotels in Delhi.
- For foreign nationals, a passport and Indian visa is mandatory.
- For Indian nationals, an ID constitutes any government approved ID, Aadhar Card or driver’s license. PAN cards are not accepted.
- All rooms are non- smoking.
- Each room comes with two complimentary water bottles, a flat- screen satellite TV, desk, telephone, safe, international sockets, and cloud bed technology.
- Every room has a private bathroom, with towels and toiletries.
- Free Wifi
- Free Tea and Coffee every morning
- Free Drinking Water fountain with hot and cold options
- On- site designated Smoking Area
- 24- Hour Front Desk
- iMac Stations
- Tour Desk
- Car Rental (though passing rickshaws are always available)
- Luggage storage facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Continental breakfast
- Excellent Dining Menu
- There might be some noise from trains moving in and out of the railway station, but it is quite negligible compared to the hustle and bustle of Indian cities. Unless you pick a place outside Delhi’s city center, most hotels in Delhi will receive a certain degree of noise pollution.
- The hotel philosophy is definitely on the minimalist side, so it’s not for people traveling with 8 large suitcases, or for anyone looking to lounge by the pool side.
Address: 8591 Arakashan Road, opposite Railway Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110055, India