This mixed fruit dessert is a simple creation of mine. It is both healthy and delicious, and is a favorite during the summer.
If you are vegan or lactose-intolerant, this mixed fruit dessert can be prepared without the milk. You can also add or substitute with other fruits, such as dates, green grapes and strawberries.
- 1 L of Full Cream Milk
- 2 Red Apples
- 3 Green Pears
- 1 Banana
- 4 Green Cardamom pods
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp dried grapes
- 1 tbsp almond flakes
- 1 tbsp pistachio flakes
- 1 tbsp of White Sugar (optional)
• Peel the green cardamom pods.
• Crush the seeds of the green cardamom pods together with the cinnamon stick. Keep the powder aside.
• Chop the apples, pears and banana.
• Add the chopped apples, pears and banana into a serving bowl.
• Add the dried grapes, almond and pistachio flakes.
• Add the milk and mix everything together.
• Add the green cardamom and cinnamon powder. Stir well.
• Add honey and stir well. You may also add white sugar if you want to make the fruit dessert more sweet.
• Your Mixed Fruit Dessert is now ready to be served! Bon Appetit!