Since this is the third Raita recipe that I am posting, I will just jump straight into the cooking process.
Note: This raita is a little bit on the spicier side, so feel free to play around with the powders! You can also add chaat masala, if you really want that extra kick.
- 8-10 Australian Jacket Baby Potatoes
- 170g Al Rawabi Low Fat Fresh Yoghurt (you can also use traditional Dahi)
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
• Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
• Boil the potatoes. Drain the water and set aside to cool.
• Pour the yoghurt into a bowl.
• Add the boiled potatoes and the powders into the yoghurt. Stir everything together.
• If you want the consistency to be thinner, you can add water. You can also add Laban (strained yoghurt or buttermilk) like I did.
• Add salt to taste.
• Your Potato Raita is now ready to be served! Bon Appetit!